Friday, December 19, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Today at work we're having a cubicle decorating contest, and though I don't have a cubicle I wanted to join in anyways....in hopes of winning a brand, spankin' new iPod touch.

It was a little harder since I had so MUCH space to work with....but here's how it went.....
First I made 3 of these little guys...plus a lot of normal snowflakes!!

Then I "trimmed" and "cheered" my desk plant.


Added some Christmas cheer to the Office Logo above my head!

Added one creepy Santa courtesy of my fiance....

And the final product......

Additionally, I fell and hurt my knee.

I don't think I'll win...but it was fun anyways!!!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!!

2 comments:

Inspired Kara said...

1. These are the exact snowflakes I was thinking of. And, I love them.

2. WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?!

littlesack said...

that ring in your knee pic is beautiful.
you inspired me to take a break and make a snowflake b/c aparently i work at Scrooge, inc. and there isn't a single holiday decoration anywhere!