Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions.

I have no fun pictures to post today. I need to get the camera from Scott so I can get some!!!!

I am soooo thankful this week is only a 2 day work week. We're leaving to visit my family in Indiana first thing in the morning and I can't wait!

In wedding land, we have some BIG decisions we need to make IMMEDIATELY. Such as:

-the date. really. we need to make a decision. We're thinking we May 2, but first we need to decide on.....
-the venue. once we find the venue we need to make sure it's available. we have some ideas.
-the colors. Again, ideas, no definites.
-bridesmaid dresses. I have a favorite, but i want to do the rounds one more time before we begin ordering.

once these things are completed i really will feel a lot better about all of this. Right now i'm a teensy bit stressed out.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

2 comments:

The W. D's said...

Congrats on the engagement! :-) Thanks for following our blog-cause now I have yours. How fun!

littlesack said...

just stumbled across- your title drew me in- Chocolate and lace may be two of my favorite things ever!! Can't wait to follow along