Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dress Extravaganza!!!!

This is the happy couple. Just hanging out. And both of us looking a little weird. Whatev.

So this weekend was the start to a lot of wedding planning. Since we are getting married in May, I knew I needed to get on the dress hunt SOON. Soooo.....my mom, sister-in-law, and best friend all came down this weekend for Wedding Extravaganza 2008!! All day Friday and Saturday, we went to boutiques and the like. And yes, I did find my dream dress. So it's done and done. Which I'm kind of sad about because trying on wedding dresses was oh so much fun.

In other news, Scott got us a new digital camera this weekend because his was broken and mine is MIA - lost somewhere in the space time continuum. *sigh* well at least now we can start taking pictures of things.

Also, apparently i can't cross my eyes, as noted below:

But Kara can:


And Scott can:


And Savannah is talented enough to only cross one:


It was a wonderful weekend and I was so sad to see my lovely family and friend go!!!


No comments: