Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight Mania


It's true. I, along with all the 13 year old girls in the world, am going to see Twilight tonight. I don't feel any need to justify this. I read all of the books and loved them....well....for the most part. The last one dragged on JUST a wee bit.

And my lovely fiance has agreed to go with me and didn't put up any kind of fight. What a doll. In honor of his willingness, I will gladly post my new favorite picture of him:

I mean, seriously, what girl could resist a face like that?

2 comments:

Inspired Kara said...

1. I'm happy you are bloging

2. I am not happy we are not going to see this movie together.

A Little McD said...

Just found your blog! First, congrats on your upcoming wifehood! Second, awesome blog. Third I just finished book 2 of twilight and i'm itching to read the rest. I have to admit though, the edward and bella that I pictured in my head were quite different than the characters in the movie. I was slightly disappointed in the film version of them. But I'm with ya: you, me (apparently Kara too) and the 13 year old girls of America.