Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Stand Up, Shake Hands, say, "How Do You Do?"

It's Blog 101: Day 2. So far, so good. I know no one has started reading this because I haven't told anyone about it. But hopefully someday, someone will.

So let me introduce myself....My name is Aria. I'm 24 years old and I live in Nashville, Tennessee. I grew up in Melbourne, Florida, and since then have lived in Indiana (parents), Illinois (college), Missouri (confused college graduate), Massachusetts (Martha's Vineyard, twice), and Tennessee (Music City, twice). What can I say....I'm a nomad at heart.

I'm a Christ-follower, seeker, songwriter, fiance, daughter, sister, friend, office coordinator, and chocolate maker's assistant. I have a degree in Songwriting and expected to become famous and tour the world. Naivety is one of my strengths. I'm seeking and searching and trying to figure out how to synthesize my passion for music, Christ, and people. As of right now, I'm completely and utterly confused. And very excited about the endless amount of possibilities.

I just got engaged to a wonderful man and am now beginning an entirely new chapter of my life. So hopefully this blog will be full of all the exciting adventures in wedding planning and chocolate making! If I get bored this afternoon (coughcoughinevitable) , I'll introduce my future husband!

Always,aria

1 comment:

TN Lizzie said...

Aria,
I followed a link on Kara's blog about your wedding ideas ~ and so I got to meet you!

I'll introduce myself after I've had more sleep (woke up coughing, and now distracted by the computer!)

I have a cousin living in Nashville who is an artist. Alexis works with "Architectural Specifications" and is newly engaged, as of right before Thanksgiving! I'll send her Kara's idea board...

Off to sleep now, but I wanted to say, "Hi" and let you know that someone was reading your blog! :o)